The kids still haven't had their first taste of cake even though today is supposed to be the day - we are waiting until their birthday party. They did get their little present from us today - just some blocks to add to their collection. They have a few that came with Tyler's dump truck and they enjoy throwing them, stacking and smashing them, and I figure one day soon actually using them as they are intended so we got them a few more. I made the mistake of taking Lance with me to Toys R Us where I went to get a ball pit or tunnel and he talked me out of it and into the blocks, but I must admit that they probably had the same reaction to the blocks as they would have the ball pit. We went to dinner tonight at the new mexican restaurant around the corner and the kids got a cheese quesadilla (they love it). When they got home we let them play with their new blocks and stay up a little late for the special occasion :-)!


No comments:
Post a Comment