Sorry for being MIA for so long, the Christmas festivities combined with troublesome two year olds and a really busy work schedule have kept me from posting! All is well around here, though. Tyler had a bout with an unshakeable cold that required albuterol and steroids, but he is back to the runny nose minus the cough that seems to be a winter mainstay so we are happy with that. Katie has been going through a "difficult" period - she is learning independence and refusing to eat, get in the car when I really need to get to work, or leave school without lots and lots of cajoling and bribes, but they are still learning new things every day and we are having lots of fun with them at this age in between all of the negotiating and frustration. Tyler isn't being an angel by any means - he has started fighting with Katie ALOT, but at this point (I know it changes daily) he can still be distracted and reasoned with whereas our little drama queen just has a very strong will. They are still impressing all of their teachers with how much they are talking and understanding, and have started to make friends which is fun when I drop them off and the other kids start chanting their names and giving them hugs. I feel like everything is moving so fast these days - work days are full, get home late, find something to eat, then bath and bed for the kids so I am looking forward to this weekend and hopefully getting some new pictures of some family fun. It is supposed to snow Monday so we might have a snow day and get some new snow pictures! Tyler is asking for "more lot of nanas" (bananas), so I've got to sign off. For now, here are two pics of the kids - one of Tyler's new haircut and one of Katie in desperate need of one but really I am just at a loss because it needs to grow, not be cut!

No comments:
Post a Comment