An online "journal" that keeps track of the day to day fun and adventure involved with raising boy/girl twins, and chronicles the milestones, and picture memories of Katie and Tyler.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
HELP!!!
Ok, so I definitely spoke too soon in the last post when I said bedtime was getting better. It is 10:00 (normal bedtime between 7:30 - 8:00) and Tyler is still awake, alternately singing, getting out of bed to turn lights on, and getting in Katie's bed with every pillow, blanket and article of clothing he can find. Nothing is working! Praise and special treats the last two days obviously didn't help, stern warnings and admonishments to no avail, silently putting them back in bed - nothing, arghhhhhhh! This can't keep happening. Tyler is grumpy all day because of lack of sleep, he keeps Katie awake (who pretends to be asleep even though she isn't), and I fear that he is going to hurt himself since he can remove outlet covers, climb anything, and figure out how to open, dismantle or break anything in his path. We really need a discipline method that works and so far they are definitely winning. Lance was annoyed with me the other day and told me that I desperately need a break, but really what I need is an answer! I have to go back up there since the light is on again and he is calling for me (Lance and I are taking turns) - I hate not knowing what to do!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment