Santa made an appearance at the Y tonight and we took the kids to visit with him. They did great telling him what they want (and even what I wanted), and eagerly sat on his lap to take a picture. Unfortunately, I only had my camera phone with me but we will surely be visiting a more formal Santa sometime soon! When we were leaving Tyler asked me if there were 2 Santas, because he talked to one when he was at Home Depot with dad while Katie was at dance class. His count will definitely be up by the time Christmas arrives - I didn't think I would have to be explaining that one so soon! We still haven't taken our Christmas card pictures (so those will definitely be late), and I toyed with trying to get some tonight but none will really work. So, here are just a couple of random shots too!

No comments:
Post a Comment