Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rainy Saturday Playtime

Today we had some bad weather in the area so the kids were cooped up in the house. They had a good time, though, dancing and of course climbing the stairs when they weren't supposed to! I played tennis this morning and Lance had the kids on his own by himself - he has been working Saturday mornings so he hasn't experienced the whirling dervishes solo yet, but he got it today and realized what I mean when I say they are exhausting these days!!!

Couch Dancing!
Tyler's new dance is one of the cutest things ever- hands up and twirling around!
Katie is a dancing queen too! Tyler being silly - the lay down is the end of his dance routine.

They both picked out their own outfits today and refused to wear anything else - guess I am going to have to get used to odd ensembles.

No comments: