Monday, August 5, 2013

Day Two!

The kids did great this morning.  Walked in their classrooms all smiles, said bye, put their backpacks in their lockers and were ready to go.  Tomorrow will be a full day with homework starting and one of their special classes (Music, Art or PE), and they will get to eat in the cafeteria and have recess.  They will be super mad at me if the recess schedule doesn't match!  Katie went in to Tyler's room today when we dropped him off and I thought that could be problematic since their friend from preschool is in there, but she just said hi and then went in to her classroom with no qualms!  Fingers crossed that this lasts!


The only issue we had getting ready this morning was shoes.  I think one of Tyler's feet is bigger than the other and he keeps trying on shoes where one fits and the other is too small and when I try to tell him that he needs to wear a bigger pair or his crocs he doesn't believe me since one seems to fit and he thinks it is a shoe issue and not his foot issue!  Will have to get him some that are a little bigger that he is excited about wearing so we don't have to go through five pairs each morning (only to settle on some that are also too small and very ragged) before we can get out the door!  I don't know where these children got their stubbornness - ha ha  :)!

No comments: