Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Honeymoon

The kids recently learned about Bob Marley in music class.  They made the connection to our dog Marley, and asked if she was named after him.  We told them that we went on our honeymoon to Jamaica and heard lots of Bob Marley music and when we got back and got Marley shortly after we returned, we thought it was fitting to give her the name.  Tyler does a journal at school and apparently was thinking about our honeymoon talk.  His teacher said that she saw him writing and drawing and stopped at his desk and asked him to tell her about his journal entry.  He said "this is my parents on their honeymoon."  When the teacher asked him what we were doing in the picture on our honeymoon Tyler said "Well, I don't know.  I wasn't there.  But I drew a big moon!"  He wrote - this is mom and dad on their honeymoon.  That kid cracks me up! 




No comments: