Monday, December 22, 2008

6:30 AM!!!

Two nights in a row the little munchkins slept from 8:45 PM until 6:30ish AM straight through! I never thought I would be excited to sleep until 6:00 in the morning, but not getting up in the middle of the night is wonderful and I will get up that early every day if they will sleep through the night! Of course, I think it is pretty short-lived because Katie has turned into a regular drool monster and I fear that teething isn't too far away. They are officially considered to be 4 months old (16 weeks) so I guess teething isn't an impossibility, it just seems so soon! They are definitely finding their hands, lately - Katie likes to shove her whole fist in her mouth and then get mad when she gags herself. Tyler has, unfortunately, learned that there is nothing in his pacifier and it is not worth sucking on!

Here are a couple of pics of my well-rested little babies. Tyler was smiling like crazy until I got the camera, of course! These pictures show it well - they both think I am crazy and just look at me like "what is she doing" all the while smiling only after I take the picture! It was 11 degrees (brrrr) when we left the house this morning so that is why they are all bundled up!

No comments: