Monday, December 8, 2008

Broken Computer

If you are reading this I know you aren't here for my updates - it's all about the pictures! Unfortunately, we got a nasty virus on our home computer so I can't upload pictures right now - but we are trying to get it fixed and I'll have some new ones up soon!

A couple of people have asked and so I thought I would post here about what the babies are using and needing now:

Similac Advance with Iron -the powder kind. We are experimenting (this evening actually) with Target brand formula to see if the babies do ok with it. The Similac is so expensive that we are really, really hoping it doesn't affect their tummies, but even the move from ready to feed to powder was rough so we may be back to Similac sooner than we hope! If you come across any Similac coupons that you aren't going to use please send them our way!!!

Pampers Swaddlers - Size 2! We have plenty to last until they are 15 pounds but with the way Tyler is bulking up we will be in the next size before we know it!

3-6 month size clothes. Katie is still in onesies 0-3 month but Tyler has outgrown them. They both are still able to wear 0-3 sleepers because they are short :-)! They are filling them out well though and it won't be long before those are retired too!

I did set up a wish list for them on Amazon under my name, but I know that most of you are in the same boat as us and things are really tight so please know that we don't expect any Christmas gifts or anything like that for the kids - they won't remember from this year anyway! It is mostly for me to remember some things that we are going to need to get soon like solid food feeding supplies (woohoo)!

Pictures to come soon!

No comments: