Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our funny little girl...

I have mentioned in the past that Katie LOVES watching tv - not a big fan of commercials (like father like daughter), but her absolute favorite is football. Well, today we were watching the Titans game (that sucked) and had a couple of people over. On a particularly exciting play a couple of the guys got really excited jumping up and down and clapping and yelling and it scared little Katie Bug something awful! She shrieked like we have never heard before and looked at Stewart (the one closest to her yelling) like he had lost his mind - it was pretty funny. That was the second shrieking incident in a couple of days - we had to take Tyler to the doctor on Thursday and it was sleeting and raining so I was rushing to get the blanket over her head and proceeded to gash her face from forehead to eye - it was horrible, she was crying LOUD and it was bleeding, but she is healing and soon it won't be so obvious that I scratched my poor baby girl.

Tyler is improving. He had a day last week that he got worse and started wheezing more and was not eating well and still coughing - he got a chest x-ray and a breathing treatment and is doing fine. Friday night was horrible, he was up all night just not feeling well but they are both doing great today and I hope we are on the mend! They seem to be doing ok with the new formula - they didn't like the regular Target brand but we got the Target Sensitive and so far so good. No pictures today - this computer has a horrible virus that I can't get rid of and it has actually taken me an hour just to type this because of all pop-ups and errors (arghh) - hopefully I can post some this week! I really can't seem to fix the problem with the computer so this could be ongoing until we get someone to look at it - so frustrating, people who create and distribute computer viruses for fun should be shot!!!

No comments: