Here are some pics of their first trip to the beach! These were taken at Pineapple Willies (we had to get a "Pineapple Willie" while we were down there) - the kids didn't actually go on the beach - they'll experience sand and salt water later when they can better appreciate it. These was pre-Lance getting sick and before Tyler's miserable ear infection. You can tell from the pictures that you would never have known that Tyler had a stomach bug if not for the puking - he was pretty happy considering!
They've started to notice each other even more and will sometimes just look at one another as if they are trying to figure out what is going on!

Katie looks like a little gangster - kind of like she's saying "what are you looking at?"

I hate this picture of me, but I had to post it because smiling Tyler looks so cute. If you look closely you can see his two little teeth!

Katie and her daddy - they look SOOOO much alike to me.

Tyler with his Grandma!

1 comment:
They are so precious! I hope everyone is feeling better.
Post a Comment