Tyler is a monster while on it! He throws his little body around everywhere and gets really angry, is so cranky and fussy and not his normal sweet, loving self and is as hyper as his 7 month old body will allow him to be. It is driving me crazy, I just want my little sweet "T" back!!! We are on it for two more weeks and then maybe he'll go back to normal (and as importantly sleep past 5:15 AM)!
Little Katie Bug is still not over her cold/cough but she is getting better. Still not eating like normal for her and still no teeth!
Gotta go, fussy butt is screaming again, and I don't just mean a little whimper I mean throwing his body backwards and forwards, arching his back, banging his feet down - just mad...
1 comment:
I don't think for E is was the predisone as much as the treatments themselves. Having the nebulizer hissing away and a mask stuck to his face that made him thrash around like a monster. But yes, within two weeks he should start to feel back to himself again.
Post a Comment