Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cuties

Lance and I went out on the town last night, actually just to Corner Pub but that is a big night out for us, thanks to So-So and Lance's Dad. The kids are better, not getting super fussy right before bedtime, and were showing off their skills in the jumperoo and sitting. We had a great time just having dinner and spending time with some friends and are so grateful that the Grandparents watched the munchkins for the evening (and endured Katie's meltdown when her daddy left). The kids are just so darn cute right now as they figure everything out that we kinda missed them - I don't know what I am going to do when I leave them overnight for three nights in a few weeks! We got home and watched American Idol and I almost woke up the kids in my irritation over Adam and Kara. They both drive me crazy - Adam just because it is so obvious that the judges want him to win and while I agree that he is a spectacular singer I think Danny is just as good and I much prefer his style and could actually see myself listening to his music. I would watch Adam in a Broadway show, but that's it. Kara just annoys the crap out of me. I digress - can you tell I am addicted to that crazy show!
Tyler now has FOUR teeth all the way through!!! He isn't scooting backward as much but still not going forward - now it's more like circles! Katie is still content just to sit (very well) and chew on her outfit. She is really getting the hang of this babbling thing and can do it very loudly if she think she's not getting attention she deserves! Here are some pics from this morning.
Tyler showing off his bottom teeth, and that he can sit too!
I can't keep Katie's clothes out of her mouth! Katie would rather sit! Tyler is just so excited to be semi-mobile. Being stubborn, "I'm not going to smile if you want me to." As soon as I put the camera away the giggles start, of course.
He didn't stay on the blanket for long!

No comments: