The kids are doing so good sitting and practice crawling. Katie is a much better sitter than Tyler, and Tyler is definitely better at moving from the crawl position. The official score now in the teeth department is Tyler 3 (!!!), Katie 0. I can't believe Katie STILL doesn't have any teeth, but I swear they are coming any day now. Tyler has one on the top that just sprouted through but isn't all the way in. It is so hard to get pictures now because they are so busy and that makes for blurry pictures but here are a couple that aren't quite as blurry as the ones we took right before they decided to wave their arms, screech and shimmy, or dive to their belly :-)!


They still love to smile at us to make us smile though, just in 5 second time spans.
I have the boppy behind her but she rarely falls these days! Tyler is a whole other story, that boy has bumped his head or rolled off of way more things than I want to count.

They love their new toy - they can't really put the balls where they need to go yet but they like the sounds and colors.

This is how they are with everything now - completely uninterested (in me at least)! Especially when we are trying to feed them - they think there are a lot more fun things to do these days than eat and feeding them has become a struggle.

They still love to smile at us to make us smile though, just in 5 second time spans.

Tyer is a backward crawling speed demon. I think forward is coming soon - time to babyproof. Makes me think we should have opted for carpet downstairs! 

She looks SO mischevious, because she is! 

No comments:
Post a Comment