Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Poor little bottoms

Poor Tyler and Katie have some kind of virus that has caused days of diarrhea and has given them the worst diaper rash I have ever seen. Tyler has just not been himself, crying and fussy and it hurts him to sit, crawl, or do anything really. Katie's looks worse than his but is responding better to the creams and potions than Tyler. We have tried EVERYTHING we can think of and nothing seems to help them - I think we will need to wait until the diarrhea stops before we can get the rash under control. I feel so sorry for them, they are obviously in pain. I hope we get our happy, smiling, active little boy back soon - since we came home he has been crying virtually non-stop when he isn't sleeping. Thank goodness they are sleeping well though! Still no pictures but soon!

No comments: