Well, it's Friday! I am usually pretty excited about the weekend, because obviously it means a couple of days off work but also because I get to spend some time with the kids. This weekend, however, I am a little nervous about! Lance is on his guys trip this weekend and that means I am on my own. In some ways it is easier than before - they can hold their own bottles, they can play on their own while I do things like prepare their dinner or get the bathtub ready. They are good at wrapping their legs around you and can both be carried up the stairs at the same time much easier now. But, some things are much more difficult. They can't be left alone for even a minute without getting into trouble of some sort which means changing a diaper leaves ample time for troublemaking for the other one without some advanced precautions like utilizing the pack and play, taking one out of the bathtub and leaving the other just can't happen so trying to corral two naked babies is a nightmare, and the little monsters are stronger than they appear and just getting diapers and pajamas on before bed is a huge ordeal. Luckily, their grandparents are coming over Saturday morning to watch them while I play tennis - no subs available this weekend on my team, and I was trying to figure out how I could play and have them with me too! They watched them Wednesday night for us too - yippee - and Lance and I got to go to dinner before the busy weekend began! All in all, it will be just fine - Lance needs his guy time even if we will all miss him! Besides, how can I not want to spend as much time as possible with these cuties:




No comments:
Post a Comment