Well, I am sure most of you heard that the sickness the kids had (have) is suspected to be swine flu. I have never seen little Bug so miserable and of course we could barely even tell Tyler was sick, even when he developed a double ear infection at the "end" of the flu. They are home with dad again today, but Tyler has not had fever for 24 hours. Katie had a fever when she woke up yesterday morning, but hasn't had one since so hopefully they will be over it tomorrow and back to "school." They get tired of spending time at the house and with mom and dad and really miss playing with the other kids at daycare so we are looking forward to being 24 hour fever free! Katie is still laying on our chests whenever possible, poking her bottom lip out (I am afraid this sickness has made it permanently that way :)), and refusing to play so she is definitely a day behind her wild and crazy brother who is all over the place - cough and all.
I do have new pictures, but unfortunately have major regulations at work about uploading and downloading things so I can't take them with me and am out of time this morning! It has definitely taken some getting used to - having to leave earlier, care for sick kids before getting ready to go, and not having such a casual work environment - but, it will become routine soon and I'll get it together!!! Look for new pictures tomorrow - promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment