An online "journal" that keeps track of the day to day fun and adventure involved with raising boy/girl twins, and chronicles the milestones, and picture memories of Katie and Tyler.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
New Job
Well, I started a new job on Monday and there are a few more restrictions on my time spent on the computer. I have not been able to update as frequently as I would like, but I do have a couple of cute pictures to post this evening of the kids in their new outfits from Aunt Lori and Uncle Brandon. They came into town this weekend and we all had a great time - we went to the pumpkin patch, the boys went to the Titans game, Lori and I went to a concert, Lance went with Lori and Brandon and their kids to Loveless (their first time). All in all it was a jam-packed weekend, but all of the kids were on good behavior and it was great to see everyone and enjoy some real Fall like things! Of course, I forgot our camera when we went to Gentry Farms but all three kids really did have fun in the corn maze, on the hayride, and looking at animals. We'll get some pictures next year since I can already tell that the kids will have a ball when they get a little older - 18 months is when they get to do the tractors in the mud, and since they will be 2(!) they will also next year get to enjoy the maze with slides, and will have fun traipsing around hunting for pumpkins. Speaking of traipsing - Katie took a couple of steps again last night, but still hasn't really taken off. Tyler is trying to run!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment