Saturday, October 31, 2009

A dinosaur and a ladybug

Well, good thing I opted for the 70% off Cracker Barrel costumes since we didn't really do much in-costume. The kids have a cold (have I mentioned that I HATE cold weather) and we ended up not doing any trick or treating because it wasn't dark by their dinnertime and was already pretty cold. We did stroll around our neighborhood and the neighborhood by us but didn't go to any houses since it wasn't dark yet. We did go to the little trick or treat shindig at Publix and the kids were in costume most of the afternoon and had a good time - Tyler trying to walk with slippery feet and Katie showing off her tutu. Here are some pictures - Tyler was a dinosaur because it was a pretty good costume for $6 and Katie's ladybug costume was too big but it was all they had and I really wanted Katie "Bug" to be a ladybug!

No comments: