An online "journal" that keeps track of the day to day fun and adventure involved with raising boy/girl twins, and chronicles the milestones, and picture memories of Katie and Tyler.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Lance was right...
I hate saying that, but he was. Katie is walking!!! She still primarily crawls if she really wants to get somewhere but can take 10 or more steps at a time and does it well. She prefers walking upstairs on carpet and hasn't really tried that much downstairs - smart girl as far as I am concerned. The hardwood, edges, etc. scare me to death down here. We really need to find a solution, too, for our stairs problem. Tyler can move the pack and play and make it halfway up the stairs in 30 seconds! I wish I could figure out how to put video up here so you can see our little he-man move that thing - even when we load it down with stuff we think will make it too heavy for him to move. We have got to find something to block off the living room from the dining room and thus the staircase but haven't found a gate that is wide enough or that will actually open and close! I have seen some online but am reluctant to get them because I can't see them in person - plus they are expensive. I guess I will just add it to the wishlist along with a new couch - two new holes in the nasty ones that we have now. I agree that we might as well wait until the kids get older before we get anything nicer but these are embarrassing! I am just putting it out there for anyone who seriously questions my decorating sense - these are by necessity not choice!!! We will need more seating when the kids get older, but for now I have my eye on some cute little chairs to get the kids for Christmas that will work until they are bigger. I think poor little Tyler is getting another tooth - he is very fussy (but better now that I gave him tylenol) and his lower gum seems to be bulging. He is definitely ahead of Katie in the tooth department 8 going on 9 to her 4!!! Titans game back on - I am trying (unsuccessfully) to get them to watch so I can - right now they are more interested in helping me type this :-)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment