An online "journal" that keeps track of the day to day fun and adventure involved with raising boy/girl twins, and chronicles the milestones, and picture memories of Katie and Tyler.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Tyler Update
Well, Tyler is still extremely irritable and I just do not think it can be only caused by the ear infection. His fevers are gone but tonight I noticed a rash on his belly and back and I truly think he is at the end of roseola. It is an illness characterized by sudden high fevers, extreme fussiness, and then a rash when the fever breaks. It sounds like exactly what he has and the only reason I question it is because Katie doesn't have it and it is contagious whereas an ear infection is not. My little Tyler is just not acting like himself at all and I hope we are at the end of it because I want my smiling, happy baby boy back! He, typically, has not been horrible - he has been sleeping fine and is pretty content if held - but he is usually a wild man who would rather play and laugh than sit in your lap so it has been a disconcerting few days. Not to mention that we ticked off a fellow daycare mom because we took Tyler to daycare after the doctor told us he had an ear infection and was not contagious. Well, she found out he had a fever and now her son is sick and thinks it is our fault :(.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment