
So-So and Lance's Dad watched the kids for us on Saturday (thanks again!) and got some good pictures that I will have to get ahold of. I got the camera out this afternoon because Tyler was walking around after the Titans game (Go Titans!) carrying a football and looked so cute. Of course, once I got the camera he didn't want to have anything to do with the ball. He did, however want to test me to see if I really meant no when I wouldn't allow him to play with the fireplace tools. I think that is the most frustrating thing for me right now - I know he understands me and knows he is not supposed to be doing what he is doing, but there are no real consequences so they both just kind of look at me as if to ask, what are you going to do about it?

Katie is doing so well walking! I don't think I saw her crawl at all today, and she is really getting the hang of it. She falls a lot more than Tyler did when he first learned, but that's because she is kind of fearless whereas he is "Mr. Cautious." She has to concentrate really hard if she doesn't want to end up on her bottom, it is too cute.

Tyler decided to skip his nap today, but all things considering they were pretty good. Half smiles were about all I could capture but they finally had a weekend when I think they were both feeling ok and you could tell.

Oh, and I guess they are growing a bit - Katie can finally reach to get on and off her toy on her own and make it go!
No comments:
Post a Comment