
An online "journal" that keeps track of the day to day fun and adventure involved with raising boy/girl twins, and chronicles the milestones, and picture memories of Katie and Tyler.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Dancing, snapping and stomping
Tonight Tyler laughed harder than I have ever seen him - he was having so much fun trying to stomp/run in place/dance like dad! Katie was dancing to her own xylophone playing and trying to learn to snap and then when we started "dancing" too they thought it was hilarious, and it probably was pretty funny watching us be fools. Katie got the hang of it and was doing it pretty well - Tyler couldn't stop laughing hysterically long enough to figure out how to do it! Thanksgiving was great - it was wonderful to spend time with family. Unfortunately, Katie's stranger anxiety/separation anxiety was in full force but it was manageable (just exhausting). I guess visiting Santa will be difficult for her this year! I just have to keep reminding myself that this is just a stage, just a stage, this too shall pass!!! Really, it is just upsetting that friends and family can't see her as she really is - just so funny and happy and a little clown - otherwise I could probably better enjoy this brief time when she actually wants to cuddle with mom. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment