Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Pictures - Santa Visit Attempt #2

Well, I forgot to mention in the last post that we went out to Bass Pro Shops on Saturday to try to get the kid's picture taken with Santa. The line was two hours long on the first try at skipping the morning nap so that was a no go! Still no good pictures in their cute little outfits from So So :-(. We had a good time though strolling around Opry Mills although we were on constant shoe patrol - neither of them wanted to keep them on and preferred to throw them every five seconds. I really want to invent some shoes that they can't get off - surely other people have this problem!!! No less than five people commented that they needed shoes on when we finally gave up and let them go barefoot. Well, duh but I am not spending $50 per pair on tie tennis shoes that I am not even sure will work because I can't figure out how they get these others off (Robeez, Bipeds, and others that they aren't supposed to be able to get off) - I think they are helping each other!!! It isn't too cold here this evening so we also let them wear their no feet Christmas pajamas and of course had to take some pictures. We also all went to lunch with Lance's dad after Opry Mills and got some shots of Tyler and Katie using "real" cups and having a ball making a big ole' mess.
Their hair still hasn't grown much and Tyler has a hybrid mohawk/"chicken" hair

No comments: