Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Nap = Double Trouble!

We finally started letting the kids skip their morning nap (that they were fighting taking for the last month anyway) and more awake time seems to equal more time to get into trouble! They are actually doing pretty well, but there is a definite transition. They are still funny little boogers, even when they are up to no good.

They are both testing just how much we will let them get away with when it comes to tree touching!

They are climbing into EVERYTHING, the wagon, the dump truck, the magazine rack, onto the couches... Very scary since they are proficient at getting into these things but can't get out and most of them have WHEELS!

They've both discovered our shoes, love "talking" on the phone, and Tyler has quite the throwing arm already!

I still can't get a good picture of them together. Tyler gets irritated if Katie touches him and Katie thinks it is hilarious to annoy her brother. This is about the best I can get these days when they are both distracted by Marley long enough to sit next to each other. Marley, who I swear they both think is named "No." Tyler has started saying it to her too - I guess we discipline Marley too much - a little too late I think!

No comments: