Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa and Miss Claus

The kids had their Christmas party at daycare yesterday and got their picture taken looking festive! Tyler still fit into an on loan (thanks Aimee) Santa costume that said it was size nine months so he went in full garb (minus shoes, of course). It was really cold yesterday and I didn't want to put Katie in tights again two days in a row so she isn't as decked out...
They are both making odd faces in this picture (these pictures were taken individually but I photoshopped them together since I wanted one of the two of them - that explains it if they look odd :-)). This is Katie's "evil" smile that she has taken to doing a lot lately and Tyler was obviously trying to make an obscene noise with his mouth (also something he really enjoys these days)!

No comments: