Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Black Eye

Well, I have been super busy lately and haven't had time to update the blog but I did get some cute pictures yesterday afternoon of the duo in matching t-shirts thinking they were hot stuff. Luckily, I got some pictures of Katie (in "Katie hat" even though it is really Tyler's) before her black eye. Today is their going away party at daycare and poor Bug will look like she got in a fight in those pictures. Last night she was in the tub and was singing and talking and playing and suddenly stood up and came toward me to give me a "big hug." She slipped and fell and managed to avoid the spout (which has a cover) and instead hit the uncovered faucet handle. She gashed her eyelid and today it is black and blue and swollen almost shut. Poor thing. I haven't had a chance to download pictures, etc. but I'll get them up soon with hopefully some pictures of their last day party (even though it really isn't for another week) too!

No comments: