Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Primping

Katie has been begging me to paint her nails ever since I did mine for the first time this Spring. She even told me on the way home yesterday that she wanted to go see So-So because she would do it for her! So, I picked up some light pink polish and painted her toenails for her yesterday afternoon. She was so, so happy and couldn't stop looking at them and raced to show her daddy as soon as he walked in the door. She is SUCH a girly girl and she was upset this morning that she couldn't wear her flip flops (no open toes at school) to show them off!



Tyler was very, very mad that I wouldn't paint his (I guess it wouldn't have hurt anything if I had painted his too - but I wasn't about to do the same ice pink I did on Katie). He was very grumpy and pouty lip was in full-effect!

But, he at least gave me a rockstar half smile when I relented and put some gel in his hair. His Ray-Ray doesn't like it at all, but Tyler now thinks girls wear nail polish and boys wear their hair spiked - ooops!


Katie couldn't wait to get to school to show off her toes - I'll have to remember that and hold painting her fingernails over her head if she behaves!

No comments: