Monday, October 15, 2012

Sneak Preview - Halloween

I had to take Katie to the doctor today - she has been having potty accidents and going every 10 minutes day and night, so I had to leave work early and had some time this afternoon before I had to be on a work call this evening.  Unfortunately, we have no answers for Katie's issue even though they don't give us our money back if they don't know what the problem is, but we do have Halloween Costumes!  Katie chose Tinkerbell and that has been at the top of her list for a while, but Tyler's choice kind of came out of left field.  He looked and debated for a while and finally decided on a police officer.  The problem is that after all of that time and finally getting to a firm decision I wasn't about to tell him that he had to change it up when they only had size 4-6 so it is a little big but we can make it work.  I wanted to go ahead and get the costumes since we might go out to the zoo Halloween this weekend and I am glad we did because they were sold out of all of their first choices and the place was packed.  Literally the first five things Tyler decided on - robot, alien, batman, ninja, Big Bad wolf - were gone!  So, here is a preview of how they will look on Halloween!



No comments: