Monday, June 10, 2013

Pre-K!

Today the kids moved into the Pre-K class at school, and they were so very excited.  All weekend Katie kept being helpful and conciliatory saying - "I am a big girl now, I have to act like a Pre-K-er."  I took them to class this morning and they didn't even look back or say hi to anyone in their preschool class that we have to walk through to get to their new class in their haste to find out what table they were at in the new room and to make it be known that they are finally officially Pre-K kids!  This will be a challenge when school starts because I just know that they won't think two months is enough time in the coveted Pre-K class - but we'll just have to play up that even bigger kids get to go to Kindergarten!

No comments: