We are starting back with tennis lessons soon. I am kind of torn because I feel like the kids are a bit over-scheduled (gymnastics, soccer, and now tennis), but gymnastics ends in May, as does soccer and so there will really only be a month overlap. They are really excited that tennis is back on, though, so we are going to go for it! This summer we hope to get the kids into their first golf lesson. We need to get them some clubs, but in the meantime Lance has been teaching them golf-etiquette, and enjoying both kids being super excited to try to learn the game and how to play. If we could just find a house on the golf course that we like and can afford, that will accept a sale of home contingency (ha) - then we could have more awesome afternoons like this. I got back from a very rainy (but fun) weekend with some friends from college, and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with these three - good times!

No comments:
Post a Comment