Well, today the babies are officially four months old! I almost can't believe it!!! Pretty funny that just this morning Lance said, "so, when can we start rice cereal?" Some docs say four months, but I am going to guess we will be told to wait just a bit with these two. I know that pediatricians and the like say that rice cereal does not help them get through the night, but I'm not buying it - I am hoping that a few extra calories will get them through the night. We were up at 2:00 AM last night and then at 6:30 or so, not too bad but it sure would be nice to have a full night!
The babies are doing much better - Katie was the culprit last night for the 2:00 AM wake-up call, she is so stuffy. Lance is too and I am afraid that she has gotten yet another strain of something, because until yesterday she was starting to do better. Lance thinks he got it from sitting in the doctor's office last week and Katie probably got it from him. That means that Tyler is probably not too far behind with it and then me again, what a fun sickness merry-go-round we've been on! I can't wait until it is warmer so maybe they can get better, either that or when they can finally blow their noses themselves so they don't continue to think we are the most mean parents in the world, always coming at them with the nose sucker!
We had an awesome New Year's eve out (Go Vandy) and are so thankful that my mom came up to keep the kids for the evening. The little darlings can certainly be a handful so mom and GrandBob's watching them was MUCH appreciated!
So So gave the babies some awesome sweaters that she knitted - I'm going to put those on them to take the next round of pictures but haven't managed to do that yet - stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment