Friday, February 13, 2009

Sleep, glorious sleep!!!

They did it! They slept from 7:30 last night to 6:00 this morning - woohoo!!! I am not even going to hope that this will be recurring, but it is really good to know that they can do it. They ate a little more than usual this morning after skipping that middle of the night bottle, but not significantly more which is even more proof that they don't need it, they just like it! I, of course, was up listening for them every hour after about 1:00, and while there was a bit of grumbling, they went back to sleep in less than a minute usually. I never even thought about getting up to get their bottles, that's how little noise they made the whole night. Lance did wake up to Tyler getting upset at about 4:30, but he went downstairs to fix bottles and by the time he got back upstairs Tyler was back asleep. It must have been their little Valentine's gift to us - we are going to dinner this evening (So-So and Grandpa are babysitting - woohoo), and both of us were amazed at how rested we felt at 6:00 this morning!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Wow!! This was so cute! I remember those times. You guys are doing great. I finally figured where to find y'all. Happy Valentines Day to the 4 of you. xxooxxoo

Donna said...

Oh gosh, I forgot to say the babies are sooo cute and delicious!They have grown so much since we saw them. The 3 of us are gathered aroound the computer screen looking at all the pics! Be good.