Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Well, it has been a fun-filled weekend for everyone. Tyler and Katie enjoyed their first Valentine's Day party at daycare on Friday (see pictures below - too cute, thanks Pam). Lance and I went to a wonderful dinner at Wildwood Friday night while So-So and Pappy babysat (thank you, thank you) the grumpers, and on Saturday and Sunday we had fun just hanging around the house - and taking even more pictures! They have, for three nights now, slept until about 6:00 AM - fabulous!!! Let's hope it continues - although, I went in this morning to wake up Katie Bug and found her on her belly, she was content with that for a couple of minutes until she realized she couldn't get back over (no room to go left) and got mad. I anticipate that happening in the middle of the night sometime soon, but that's ok, at least I have proven to myself over the course of the last three nights that they don't need that middle of the night bottle!!! Here are some pictures of the little cuties at 5 1/2 months!
They got new Valentine's bears!
Katie thought it was funny!
She looks like she's saying "It's Mine!"

Tyler's stretching was the perfect opportunity for Katie to taste his fingers!

Tyler thinks his fingers taste good, too.

Tyler has started doing strange things with his lips and they are both cracking us up with their spitting noises!

1 comment:

Marie HMJ said...

Hi, I linked into your blog off of fertility forum. Your twins are just adorable. LOVED all the pictures! Your little girls eyelashes are so beautiful, and your little boy has such deep eyes. Congrats on healthy twins!!