An online "journal" that keeps track of the day to day fun and adventure involved with raising boy/girl twins, and chronicles the milestones, and picture memories of Katie and Tyler.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Well, its been a while
I have been pretty busy and haven't posted in a bit, but I did spend the other evening trying to figure out how to get videos on and I think I've got it if we just had the software on our computer. I am going to try to do it from work sometime this week and show you some pretty funny video of Katie and Tyler "eating" oatmeal, making their spitting noises, and generally just being cute. They weren't doing much of that this weekend! Katie is going through a stage where she is pretty fussy when not being held, and down right mad if you don't pay attention to her. My dad was in town this weekend and she was scared of him at first, but by day two she was batting her lashes at him and trying to win him over too, in hopes that he may pick her up if we wouldn't! Tyler is starting to make more noises too, I hope he doesn't pick up the screeching thing from his sister - that'll hurt your ears I tell you! Tyler had a ROUGH night last night. I have a cold, please summer hurry up, and he did not care! He was up virtually the whole evening from 11:30 PM until we gave him his bottle at 6:30. We tried Tylenol in case he was teething, a little food in case he was hungry, lots of burping in case he was gassy, checked his diaper, let him in the bed with us, let him try to sleep in the swing - nothing worked! I hope it is teething and not just a new habit of his - yikes! So So gave them some adorable outfits and we hope to get some six month pictures taken of them, but if not I am just going to have a little dress-up session soon with some new pictures to post - stay tuned!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment