Well, yesterday was my birthday and since Lance was sick our dinner plans were cancelled. Lance's dad and Sandra were going to watch the kids so they brought me some dinner (yummy) and visited with them for a little bit instead. Katie's stranger awareness is in full effect! She was ok when being held by me but would NOT go to either of them and screamed her head off when we tried to do a hand-off. Up until right when they were leaving she started crying anytime they looked at her, but she was coming around by the end just as long as she was in my arms. It was probably a combo deal of her being really tired (no nap after her 2:30 feeding until bedtime) and this anxiety that she has picked up. She was scared of my dad, my uncle, Eric when he was over at the house, and now So-So and her grandpa. I sure hope this phase passes quickly! So-So fed Tyler his sweet potatoes and he did so good and So So made a lot less mess than I do trying to feed him!!! Tyler has learned a new trick - he can grab on to his feet and almost get them to his mouth. Now whenever you set him down he is reaching for his big ole' feet constantly. He is also losing some of his laid back personality and turning into a little wild child - always kicking and wriggling and Nana Pam says that he is a jumping fool in his jumperoo at daycare. Too fun!
Hopefully, we will get to go do the birthday dinner sometime soon, but the evening didn't turn out too bad - I coerced Lance into watching "Made of Honor" with me to make up for missing our meal at Sperry's and of course, I got to spend time with my cutie kids so I can't complain too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment