Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Go Bananas!

Tonight was attempt #2 for "real" solids - we started with bananas! Last night they weren't that big of fans. Katie liked it better than Tyler, who usually will eat anything. Katie made some pretty funny faces - he eventually just started pursing his lips and refusing to open them (SO not like big eater Tyler). We caught it all on video (which I still don't know how to upload). Tonight went better. I mixed bananas with oatmeal so it was more like what they were used to and they ate it up. Still had some pretty funny faces - I tried to get them on camera but, Lance's back is really bad so I had to feed and snap a shot which doesn't work out too well. There are some clothing/bib changes within a 20 minute feeding - this sure is messy! Plus, our camera has gone blurry on me for some reason (Lance said it's because I left it in the car but I'm not agreeing with him)! So, here are just a couple of pics - six months eating bananas.





























































































































No comments: