Well, Katie had a cute little shamrock dress to wear for the occasion but as I looked through all of Tyler's stuff there was very little green to be found! He has some shorts and t-shirts but alas it just isn't shorts weather yet. So, Tyler isn't really into the spirt of the day but he does have green on so he won't get pinched! Here are a few pics taken this morning. For the life of me I cannot get Katie to smile at the camera - as soon as I put it down of course she starts grinning away but with the camera in my hand she looks at me like I am crazy. Speaking of crazy, Tyler has turned into a WILD CHILD. He is constantly moving now, if you hold him you now must hold on tight because he can finagle his way out of anything. He is a lot more fussy in the evenings too these days, probably because he is completely worn out from all the kicking, rolling (yep, he can roll from front to back everytime he wants to now), grabbing his feet, bouncing in the jumper, and general hyperness of his every movement! Katie looks downright calm in comparison! Right now she is working on her voice and has gotten even louder, hard to imagine that is possible. She is not rolling around as much and still doesn't go from her belly to back!!! I think it is just laziness now, since she has done it before and just doesn't WANT to do it again. She is a stubborn little thing (still don't know where she got that, wink wink) who is really learning to express what she wants, when and how she wants it!!!
See, no smiles for me - this was the best I got.
Tyler's sorta smile.
I caught her mid "crunch." She may have days as a fitness instructor in her future! 
Tyler looks a little frightened!
They LOVE their silly dad! Look at them holding hands, so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment