Friday, March 19, 2010

First Haircut

Tyler got his very first haircut today! He wasn't having any part of sitting in the chair by himself, but he sat with his daddy and did great. We forgot the camera to take with us since we went straight after work/daycare, but that's ok - the camera may have made him think it was a bigger deal than it already was. He was definitely wondering what was going on, but didn't cry (although he did have his bottom lip poked out) or try to wiggle away. I don't think it is his favorite thing to do, but he surely enjoyed the lollipop he got after it was all done. He looks more like his daddy now with his semi-bowl cut or maybe Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber but it is definitely better than the almost mullet and makes him look like a big boy.
Tyler with his lollipop for being a good boy getting his haircut. Tyler's first haircut - I so wish now that I had remembered the camera when he was in the chair. Katie is still shaggy and will be until I get pigtails :-)! She still uses her tongue to concentrate too, just like mom!

No comments: