My two cutie pies are cracking me up today. Lance is at the SEC Tournament (GO VANDY) and I have been trying to entertain these two on a rainy and semi-cold day. Luckily, they aren't too annoyed at each other today and have been playing well together. They have been trying to give each other kisses, but can't quite get it coordinated! Tyler will try to blow a kiss when Katie will go in for the lips, or they both lean their heads toward each other and make kissy noises but their heads bump before they make kiss contact! They are supposed to be napping right now (but I hear them talking and trying to escape), and I took some pictures right before naptime (dirty from lunch and still in their pjs, but oh well). Surprisingly they were getting along and even sat on the couch together and started playing even though they were obviously exhausted. Usually, they are grumpy, grumpy right before nap and if they are allowed to be near each other fighting ensues so sitting together (on their own accord) happily was a nice surprise. A friend of Lance's invited him along to the game last night and this afternoon and I was supposed to have tennis this morning (but it got rained out) so we didn't really have any big "wear the kids out" plans for today. I thought about getting a haircut for Tyler, but Lance is now insistent that we can do it at home - ha (I'm all about saving money but I'm kind of partial to Tyler keeping his ears too). I was worried that cabin fever and the kid's boredom (despite, as you can tell from the pictures, an abundance of toys) would make it a loooong day, but so far so good.
Sharing the seat for a change!

Kiss attempt #1...

Kiss attempt #2...
Tyler decides to just let Katie come to him! 
No comments:
Post a Comment