Well, we finally got haircuts for the kids. They did great - talked to the stylist, sat still when asked to, and didn't cause any trouble when waiting for the other to get done! Good thing they were on their best behaviour since I was braving it on my own! I took some pictures, but you can't really tell that they got cuts. Tyler was very curious about everything in her station and kept asking what the gel was so I let the girl give him a faux hawk. He loves it - keeps touching is hair, I'm not too crazy about it for an everyday look (of course) but it's fun when we aren't going in public :)! Katie is still in a bad hair stage so not much could be done with hers but since she refuses to keep a ponytail in we had to do something. We cut bangs to at least keep it out of her eyes. Of course when we got home she kept begging for a ponytail so even more it doesn't look much different! They got lollipops for being good and they are prominently displayed in the photos!




No comments:
Post a Comment