
Tyler is still amazing us with his grasp of vocabulary. He has such "adult-like" conversations and seems to have awesome recall. We went to dinner with some friends of Ray-Ray and So-So and when he saw her in the parking lot he pointed her out by name even though we haven't seen them in a few months. He needs a haircut, again and I think I am going to get Katie one too - I am just tired of it being in her eyes!
Today I got home a bit early so we went to the park at the school nearby. We went this weekend too and the kids absolutely love it. It is designed for bigger children so it makes me nervous but the big slides are a hit with them both. It is pretty fun to listen to them on the playground talking to each other about where they are going next and encouraging the other to come with them. They are, this week (ha - since it is only Tuesday) getting along pretty well - I'm not holding my breath that it will last!
Katie kind of looks crazy in this one, but it shows the shoes. She is surprisingly agile in those things - she can still jump, climb the stairs and run even though they are heels and too big! 
No comments:
Post a Comment