An online "journal" that keeps track of the day to day fun and adventure involved with raising boy/girl twins, and chronicles the milestones, and picture memories of Katie and Tyler.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Arghhh!
Our Disney tickets came in the mail today! Today, I almost decided though, that my misbehaving, up to no good all the time, defiant children don't deserve to go. I say that as my children are still awake at 11:00 at night and while I am incredibly frustrated that we haven't found a way to get them the sleep they need. We have tried everything we can think of to try to get them to sleep, to no avail. I mean everything - reward charts, allowing them to read or play quietly before lights out, moving up bedtime, eliminating tv and kindle or anything else stimulating before bed, separating, waking them up early - you name it, or the www says it may work and we have tried it! I am at such a loss, and at my wits end trying to deal with this all night, and then dealing with cranky, over-tired children the next day. I am hoping that this is a stage that is coming to a end, and if that doesn't happen, I am hoping that the Disney trip will wear them out so much each day that they will finally get at least a few days of the sleep they need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment