We anticipated having a pretty low-key day since rain was predicted. Instead we were on the go all day and had a great time. I played tennis (since there was no rain) and the kids went to visit with Ray-Ray and So-So. They always have so much fun over there so that was probably enough for them, but we decided to go to Adventure Science Center since I still thought the rain was imminent. We checked out the new mazes exhibit (meh) and were having fun, but we kept looking out the windows to see bright, sunny weather and started regretting not going to the Bellevue Picnic. We eventually decided to leave the museum and try to make it to the picnic - and ended up being a beautiful warm, sunny afternoon. The kids played in jumpy houses, got their faces painted and enjoyed snow cones. It was a great afternoon. We are expecting rain again tomorrow, but if it doesn't rain I have tennis again (last day of the season) and the kids are going to the zoo. We'll see if tomorrow ends up a rain bust like today - I hope so!
They loved playing "doctor!"
The mazes were a little over their head, but this one was fun!
The tornado tunnel was great - but I hope they don't want to feel the wind now in a real storm!
No comments:
Post a Comment