Tyler has acquired a signature picture pose :)!
We are counting down the days to Disney - can not wait! I am doing some research on the best rides for 4 year-olds (who are shorter than average) and trying to get the gear together that we need - but I am sure I will have plenty of time on the drive down to plan our week! We are trying desperately, too, to find aftercare for the munchkins when they start Kindergarten in only two months. The childcare at the school is already on a wait list and I can't get the daycare close by to call me back - if we can't figure something out we will make it work with Lance getting them at 3:00 and me when he can't - but that is not ideal. I have a feeling with all that is going on and all that we are preparing for, this summer is going to fly by (sad already). Lance and I are pretty desperate for some time with each other sans kiddos, too (already - before we even do the Disney trip - ha!), so hopefully we can sneak that in sometime in June or July as well! Regardless, we are super excited for the weeks ahead and in light of the tragedy in Oklahoma today we are especially grateful for the time we get to spend as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment