An online "journal" that keeps track of the day to day fun and adventure involved with raising boy/girl twins, and chronicles the milestones, and picture memories of Katie and Tyler.
Monday, July 29, 2013
School...
Well, just got a call (voicemail message) from Tyler's Kindergarten teacher and she didn't mention Katie so I am assuming they are in separate classes. I am OK with that - couldn't decide which I preferred anyway so we let them make the call. I think it will be good for them academically. It could be more difficult socially because I fear that Katie will make friends easier than Tyler and be invited to stuff that he isn't - especially since parents will probably not know that there is a twin sister/brother - but they will figure it out! More updates coming soon - hopefully. I can't believe it starts this week and it is pretty unbelievable how much I miss my "babies." I can't wait until they are back home, and I am almost as excited about them starting school as I was when I started - I LOVED school and so hope they do too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment