Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Another one!

Another tooth bites the dust!  Tyler lost his second tooth this morning while brushing his teeth.  He has been playing with it incessantly and I think was determined to get that thing out!  I have a feeling the Tooth Fairy will bring a little less this time, but he said "maybe the Tooth Fairy will bring me more money tonight since I have the tooth!"

The kids have been telling me about ducks for days now - that people are getting at school for Jump Rope for Heart, and I had no clue what they were talking about.  I finally got an email about the ducks and learned that a $5 donation to American Heart gets them a duck.  I made a small donation and we were asked to encourage friends and family to give as well so here are the links to help them meet the fundraising goal.  I am not sure when the actual jump rope event is, or if the kids even know how to jump rope, but I think it is good that they are excited about helping others (even if it is mostly about getting a duck in return) and they have been talking about how important it is to be active and healthy so the point is getting across somewhat!  This is the last week (I am sure there was something in their folders about all of this way before now but I somehow missed  it - they get lots of paperwork) so if you are interested in supporting the American Heart Association I hope you will give through one of the below links!
CLICK HERE to donate to Jumprope for Heart in honor of Katie and HERE to support Tyler!

No comments: