Here they are tonight before bed, making the circuit of toys that they don't get to see that often and love. The ball pit got moved upstairs once we realized that if we didn't contain it, we would have balls all over our living room and kitchen constantly.
This is one of Katie's many faces - she is quite expressive for someone with such a limited vocabulary! 

They really do love their ball tent and the extra balls that go with it. I guess I can handle the mess since it makes the munchkins so happy.
Each of them with things that are their favorite words - Tyler with a "ball" and Katie with a "dog," and sucking in for some reason? I wonder if she understands her Daddy when he says she is chubby?!?
You can tell a little in this pictures that their hair is growing - Tyler is actually soon to be in need of a haircut because of that mini-mullett!
Each of them with things that are their favorite words - Tyler with a "ball" and Katie with a "dog," and sucking in for some reason? I wonder if she understands her Daddy when he says she is chubby?!?
You can tell a little in this pictures that their hair is growing - Tyler is actually soon to be in need of a haircut because of that mini-mullett!
No comments:
Post a Comment