Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter Wonderland

It snowed! AND, the kids did pretty well being housebound. They did take naps and are taking naps now which is am improvement over what they did at Nana Pam's all week and they seem to be in pretty good moods. I want to go sledding so bad - we got 5 inches or so - but we can't take the kids out. It's ok, really though, because if I remember correctly the one and only other time I sledded it was a lot of work! We got a couple of pictures - we put socks on the kids hands, and bundled them up and even though they liked being in the wagon I don't think they were big fans of the cold snow. I wanted to let them try to walk around on it, but Lance said no way and they were back indoors after literally 5 minutes :)!

Stuck inside - they don't look like they minded too much.


Wagon time in the snow.
It was really coming down, and as you see they weren't too sure if they liked it or not.


Marley liked it though, she was running around - although prancing like a princess because she doesn't like to get her paws too wet. If you look closely you can see Tyler checking out dad!
A shot of the backyard - the grass was covered which doesn't happen around here too often.

No comments: