I know it is early, but apparently I am in a hurry this year. The kids daycare is closed on Friday, so they had their little Valentine's party today. On Wednesday I thought it was Thursday and dressed them in red and hearts (for Katie). When I picked them up Wednesday afternoon it dawned on me (and not until then) that it was not yet party day. Maybe I was confused because Lance and I are going to dinner tomorrow night, or maybe I am finally just losing it! Anyway, I like to have the kids dressed in the spirit of the Holiday and my mix-up left me with nothing wintery (still really cold around here) or red for Tyler on the day of his Valentine's party. Katie, though, had a little heart dress she got from her Aunt Lori. So, the kids were kind of festive Wednesday and Thursday which meant it was picture time!
This is the "red" I was left with for Tyler (his hair just keeps getting more and more out of control - gotta do something about that soon). Katie was loving her little dress with pockets!
These were taken at daycare - apparently Tyler was trying to give Katie a hug - so cute, he looks so serious!
These were taken at daycare - apparently Tyler was trying to give Katie a hug - so cute, he looks so serious!
I swear we give them toys, but we have found that things like cups, empty cartons, and boxes that rattle (candy hearts) can entertain them for a long time!


It's things like this that made me go to a "belly tone" class today. They are obsessed with pointing at their bellies, and if they can lift up my shirt and poke at my belly fat, even better! Tyler even likes to poke belly buttons - ewwww.
Tyler doesn't do his "silly" smile as much as Katie, but he has one too.
Katie really looks like a Little Lance Mini-Me here, to me.
Tyler was diggin' his boots - he clomped around all over the place and actually kept these "soos" on!
No comments:
Post a Comment